1 How did the war ,which brought terrible disasters to mankind,impact on such a poet.
2 Mothers are sometimes blind to the faults of their beloved children which will cause the children to make the same mistake again.
3 As a new immigrant in this completely strange country she always felt isolated.
4 Acting before thinking often results in failure.so we should think before we leap.
5 The time for talking is past.wemust take a positive action to protect our environment
1. Young people sometimes complain of not being able to communicate with their parents.
2. She has been longing to take up residence in a Chinese village for a few years. Now her dream has come true.
3. Domestic animals are used to depending on humans, so it is difficult for them to survive in the wild.
4. He was suddenly overtaken by a fear that he would be laid off by the company because of bad economy.
5. I figure he'll be back soon since he promised to have dinner with me. UNIT2 PASSAGE A------------by G &B
1.The reporter pressed the spokesman to make explanation of this military attack.
2.His election speech failed to convince the voters that he was the right person for the senator
3.Whike I admit that there are problems,I do not think these problem can not be saved.
4.His firsh debate on TVmade a deep impression on the audience .
5.All things are interrelated and interact with each other.
The lecturer at the conference turned out to be the daughter of an old friend of mine.
It is 5 years since his retirement, but he has remained active in the academic circles.